Dawn P. Nguyen, M.D.
Spring Klein Family Medicine
4002 Louetta Rd
Spring, TX 77388
Phone: (281) 528-1614
Fax: (281) 528-1615
Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30am-5:00pm, Friday 7:30am-1:30pm
Language(s): English, Vietnamese
Dawn P. Nguyen, M.D. specializes in Internal Medicine providing comprehensive primary care for men and women-serving teens through seniors. She grew up in Sugar Land and attended Houston Baptist University where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry -Cum Laude. Dr. Nguyen then obtained her medical degree and completed her residency training in Internal Medicine at Texas Tech School of Medicine in Lubbock, Texas where she was the Resident of the Year.
Dr. Nguyen has been in private practice in the greater Houston area since 1997. She has professional memberships with American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association and the Harris County Medical Society. Dr. Nguyen’s professional practice includes preventative care, maintenance of cardiovascular fitness and management of chronic medical conditions. Dr. Nguyen is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
Medical Services include:
- Comprehensive acute & chronic medical care from teens to seniors
- Complete physical exams including executive and pre-employment exams
- Sports physical exams
- Women wellness and gynecology
- Preventative care, screenings, immunization & flu shots
- Evaluation and management of hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and weight management
- Evaluation and management of and lung, heart, thyroid disorders, and rheumatologic diseases and other disorders
- Urgent care